Tuesday, November 20, 2007

10 Songs

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then this post (which will be updated from time to time) is a nod of hipness to my friend Kyle who has a similar (or as one nutty person I knew would say sim-ya-ler)post over on his blog.

10 Songs That in Are in Heavy Rotation on My iPod:

1. Depeche Mode- Enjoy the Silence.

2. Brothers Johnson- Strawberry Letter 23. Thanks to Melissa F.

3. John Cougar Mellencamp-Ain't Even Done with the Night. Again, thank you Melissa.

4. John Mayer-Gravity.

5. Santana-Black Magic Woman. Thanks to Guitar Hero III(BTW I ROCK!).

6. The Alan Parsons Project-I Wouldn't Want to be Like You.

7. Q Lazzarus-Goodbye Horses. Special nod to Erin C.

8. Citizen King-Better Days.

9. Led Zeppelin-Over the Hills and Far Away.

10. Led Zeppelin-The Lemon Song. Sweet, sweet Lemon!

You don't know any of them? Well go listen and learn and be prepared to be moved. For those about to ROCK I salute you!

No comments: