Saturday, June 14, 2008

Getting Back On Track

The last month or so has been a bit of a whirlwind for me.  Things have been crazy at work and I have had a bit of overtime come my way, which is nice.  I also moved cross town from my dinky little apartment to a big house with a yard and a feeling of home.  The packing, cleaning, painting, moving, and unpacking has been a bit of a pain in the arse but it is what it is.  With all of that going on I haven't been able to blog like I want to, and that coupled with the computer issues that I was experiencing have kept from posting with regularity.  But alas and alack I am back!

About a year ago I subscribed to Facebook which is like Myspace but as far as I am concerned better.  Recently, however, I have been connecting with friends from my past.  Friends who have meant a lot to me and have made a difference in my life.  Odd that we hadn't kept in touch through the years?  Well life has a way of standing in the path of things that we'd like to do.  Yet, it is nice to see what has been going on in the lives of said friends. 

I will be posting more about that and just in general posting more.  Believe me I have a lot to blog about.  Especially my iPod screen breaking and me having to put a new one in.  More on that soon.

Always remember, Be Good and Not Boring!
Mac
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: